fjallraven kanken mini Fjällräven Women´s clothing Pants mountain ,Fjällräven Barents Pro Hydr.Trousers Pants mountain Grey Women´s clothing,fjallraven down jacket fjallraven iceland anorak,official shop
Wind and waterproof version of durable outdoor trousers Barents Pro. Made fron G-1000 with Hydratic membrane and reinforcements in the form of double layers of fabric over the rear and knees. The knees are pre-shaped and have openings for kneepads (an accessory). Regular waist and regular fit. Six practical pockets, including a large map pocket on the leg with an inside telephone pocket and a pocket for a multitool. Raw length.
- Concept: Trekking
- Weight (FJR): 749g in size 38
- Consumer Material: Waterproof (Hydratic)
- Outer material: G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- Liner: 100% polyurethane
- Breathability (MP): 7.000g/m2/24 h
- Water column (WC): 7.000mm
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
- Leg ending: Raw length
- Map pocket: Yes
- Leg-type: Full Leg
- Fit trousers: Regular fit
- Reinforcements: Yes
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics:
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
• Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
• Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
• Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
• Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
• UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
• Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates. (Note that G-1000 Lite is not mosquito safe.)
Are you interested in Fjällräven Barents Pro Hydr.Trousers At this moment the product is in stock at Classic Styles Miami
, your online outdoor store. At Classic Styles Miami
you can find more outdoor products from the brand Fjällräven. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Fjällräven Barents Pro Hydr.Trousers in just a few clicks. Discover Classic Styles Miami
´s wide range of outdoor supports now.
Fjällräven - Women´s clothing - Pants mountain ,Color: grey